Rycom 8873SD Sonde & Camera Locating System
Simple, inexpensive & ideal for locating camera inspection systems and sondes the 8873SD is an effective solution for sewer inspection and drain cleaning. Available with either 512Hz & 33kHz or 512Hz & 82kHz ensures tracking of any manufacturer’s camera or sonde system operating on these common frequencies.
Based on RYCOM’s long line of locators the 8873SD offers a simple to operate system with proven technology. Push-button depth along with peak signal response allows the user to minimize interference and maintain the locate on the sonde or inspection system.
Rycom Instruments®, Inc. locators are designed to make utility locating as accurate as you need and as simple as you want. Rycom products are manufactured in the United States to ensure quality and long term value.
Buy now – Contact Us
8873SD Locator Specs
- Operating Frequency: 33kHz & 512Hz or 33kHz & 512Hz
- Antenna Mode: Peak
- Display Indicators: Backlit LCD bar graph, low battery, signal strength, mode and function indicators
- Audio Indication: Variable pitch response
- Current Measurement: Display indicates relative current
- Power Source: 6 “C” cell batteries
- Battery Life: Continuous: 40 hours; Intermittent: 82 hours
- Signal Strength: LCD bar graph, absolute signal strength 0-999
- Gain Control: Manual gain adjustment & automatic centering
- Dynamic Range: 126 dB
- Depth Measurement: Push-button to 15’ & triangulation method
- Operating Temperature: -4º F to +133º F (-20º C to +55º C)
- Size: 30.3” x 9.4” (77 cm x 24 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.3 kg)
RYCOM Instruments understands the needs of our customers and the demands in the field. Designed and proven to be dependable for years of reliable field service, RYCOM equipment not only provides up-front cost savings, but also low ownership cost over the product’s life.